Please read this page carefully before using this Web site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter "You" or "Visitors") may use this site, and the content of which is owned by or licensed to the Edstrom.com Web site, and is operated and administered by Edstrom Industries, Inc. (collectively, "Edstrom"). By using this site, You agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions written below. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web site. Edstrom Industries, Inc. complies with all laws of Illinois applicable to the Edstrom Industries, Inc. Web site and to the Internet. Visitors, who choose to visit this Web site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative. Those visitors are solely responsible for compliance with their local laws.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Edstrom may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Therefore, You should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
Edstrom is committed to preserving your right to privacy. While we don't ask for any registration or personal information to browse our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet. Edstrom does not collect identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page, our Edstrom Newsletter page, or other means. Edstrom stores its customer information in a password-protected database to fulfill your requests for certain services. All information You submit to us is confidential and we do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property (Use of Site Material)
The contents of this site, including, without limitation, Web site design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter "Content") are owned by or licensed to Edstrom, clients, and partners of Edstrom, and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
Security of Edstrom Network and Systems:
Violations to system or network security are prohibited, and can result in criminal and civil liability. Continuous attempts to infiltrate or damage network security and systems may be treated as violations. Edstrom will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations are as listed, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of Edstrom's system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of Edstrom's system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail spam, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- You are responsible for Your own communications and their consequences. Therefore, do not submit any of the following: material that is copyrighted; material that reveals trade secrets; material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; sexually explicit images; advertisements or solicitations of business; chain letters or pyramid schemes. Do not impersonate another person under any circumstance while submitting information or communicating with Edstrom.
The primary purpose of the Contact Us page is to establish communication with Visitors interested in Edstrom Industries, Inc. services and potential Business Development. Edstrom Web site Visitors may use the Contact Us page to send content suggestions or questions about any content on the Edstrom Web site. Web site Visitors can also submit notification of broken links, communicate privacy concerns, and/or submit praise and/or complaints. All technical and operational issues are handled by our Network Operations Department which is responsible for the monitoring of systems and may track down information pertinent to suspicious activity. As the Edstrom policy is not to respond to visitor email, the Contact Us page does not ask for any user submitted data (such as an email address), and the only way user submitted data would be collected is if the visitor were to voluntarily type such information into one of the open text fields.
You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Edstrom concerning Your use of this Web site, and the Content, goods and services available on this Web site.